• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35x12.5x15 BFG KM2's

fireLt.

NAXJA Forum User
You guys get first shot at these.

4-35x12.5x15 BFG KM2's, 2 seasons old, less than 3k miles, used mostly for wheeling so they have rock rash. No huge cuts or anything like that. Also have a new 35x12.5x15 Pro Comp XTerrain for a spare. I'll get pics up soon.

$600 for all 5 tires.

Sale Pending..

Mike,
I got some 37's. Time to build a hybrid cage and fix the rear wheel wells. Think along the lines of TNT's Low Wagon.

Sale Pending..

Mike,
I got some 37's. Time to build a hybrid cage and fix the rear wheel wells. Think along the lines of TNT's Low Wagon.

I keep toying with that idea but led keeps saying I don't comprehend the idea of a trail rig :banghead: and to just cut that shit off
More sawzall=more tire

I keep toying with that idea but led keeps saying I don't comprehend the idea of a trail rig :banghead: and to just cut that shit off
More sawzall=more tire

I still run this thing on the highway from time to time, haul my camping gear, etc. so I like having most of the body in one piece. It's not just a straight up trail rig....yet.

Back