• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35" BFG ATs on Soft 8's. +spare. Center caps incl. MISC STUFF...

ghettocruiser

NAXJA Forum User
What's up everyone... Just wanted to post a quick thread for Mike who has some stuff to get rid of. A lot of you have met him... He ran his old TJ on 35's with us a couple times. Time to clean out the garage as the TJ is gone.

Here's what he's got. All the parts are located in the Honeybrook, PA area...and Im sure he'd rather have pick up, but ask him. He might be willing to meet somewhere close.

5 35x12.50 tires on 5 Crager Soft 8's with 4 center caps. 4 of the tires are BFG ATs. 1 has pretty low tread, the other 3 would get you by for a little while. A couple have some minor dry rot here and there. The spare is a 35" MTR with pretty low tread. The wheels have a tiny bit of rust here and there in the creases, and a few little rock chips. Nothing major. Center caps are about average. They clean up nice. He used to keep his Jeep clean...and the wheels and tires always looked great after he cleaned them up.

He's been asking $175 o.b.o. for all the tires, wheels and caps. BUT...he's willing to separate the tires from the wheels and sell separately as he has a tire machine. Just shoot him and email if you want to do that and work out the price difference...or make him an offer.

Also...

He has 2 brand new Daystar spacers (1.75"). Never used. $30 o.b.o.

2 brand new stock isolators $5 each

And a Blue Torch Fab 8.8" diff ring for fabbing your own diff cover or skid. Brand new. $20

He's got a couple speedo gears...he thinks he has a green and a white one, but wants to double check the tooth count. Ask him about those if you need them.

And if any of you guys need TJ stuff, or know anyone...Mike has a tan soft top w/frame, rear windows, door surrounds, 3.5" RE springs, stock TJ springs, and some other odds and ends. Im sure he'll let that stuff go at a great deal.

If you have any questions, or want to make offers or whatever, you can respond to this thread...but you'd have better luck shooting him an email. Also, he mentioned taking pictures of the tires and wheels and all if someone wants to see them...so just ask and Im sure he'll do it for ya.

His email is [email protected]

J.

See what I started Andy...Everyone is dumping their Wrangler. I knew I shouldn't have sold my YJ..I'm an idiot..hahaha

Mike kept his Jeep spotless..I miss that thing. It was like wheelin in a Caddy!!!

Yup...Jeep is gone. Traded it in, and got a killer deal, on a 2004 Dodge Ram. Standard cab, short bed, 4.7 5-speed. Definatly a cool truck. He missed his pick up, and I think the Jeep was just getting to be too much a pain to DD. Wear and tear, leaky tops, bad MPG, no room to put stuff in the back, etc etc. His new truck is sweet.

Yup...Jeep is gone. Traded it in, and got a killer deal, on a 2004 Dodge Ram. Standard cab, short bed, 4.7 5-speed. Definatly a cool truck. He missed his pick up, and I think the Jeep was just getting to be too much a pain to DD. Wear and tear, leaky tops, bad MPG, no room to put stuff in the back, etc etc. His new truck is sweet.

OK... at least it wasn't a minivan...:gee: Standard cab though?? Where is he gonna put all the babes?:D

Well the bed is over 6'...if you lay them in long ways, head to feet...you can get a bunch I imagine! He just needs to install a rear slider for easier passing from front to back haha.

Bandit - He said he'd be looking for $75 o.b.o. on those. Shoot him an email if you want em.

Ricky - Responded to your pm.

Any offers or anything, just shoot him an email. Like I said, I was just posting for him because some of you guys know him and have wheeled with him. So its not like Im posting for a completely stranger. We're both dumping parts and what not trying to make room. Apartments are no fun.

Here is a picture of the spacers...the actual spacers. As you can see they are brand new, and are like $50 shipped from q-tec...

spacers-1.jpg

spacers-2.jpg

Here are the tires/wheels. Dirty from sitting of course. As you can see, they arent bald by any means. Saying they were low on tread might have been misleading..my apologies. They'd be good for a while I imagine. The MTR isnt even too too bald, but you would just be using that as a spare anyway.

35BFG-1.jpg

35BFG-2.jpg

35BFG-3.jpg

35BFG-3.jpg

35BFG-4.jpg

35BFG-5.jpg

35MTR.jpg

Last edited:
Tires are officially gone!!!

Also..some new info on the speedo gears.

He has a 37 tooth (white), and a 34 tooth (green). Both should be short. I think he said $45 each shipped, or $80 for both shipped if you wanted both. Just fyi.

J.

Does he have a 31 speedo gear?

Back