• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35/12.5-15 pro comp x terain's

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
all 4 2 at 50% 2 at 60% only rolled on um about 250 miles no leaks
$250 lots of tread and lots of grip off road
IMG00061.jpg

=0) Thanks.

Still around. Contemplating the fall trip to AR and what needs to get done to make the trip possible.

Hugs and Hi to Lisa

=0) Thanks.

Still around. Contemplating the fall trip to AR and what needs to get done to make the trip possible.

Hugs and Hi to Lisa

First thing you'll need to do is replace the upper ball joint on the pass. side.

The bushings in the long arms are shot also and need to be replaced.

Pass. side front axle seal needed to be replaced last I saw.

All fluids changed.

New tires and an alignment will also be in order.

I'd suggest replacing the stock steering linkage with heavy duty stuff and reconnecting your sway bar if you are planning to drive it, rather than tow it, there.

I'm sure that there are other small things that I'm forgetting right now, but they will make themselves evident as you're doing the rest.

First thing you'll need to do is replace the upper ball joint on the pass. side.

The bushings in the long arms are shot also and need to be replaced.

Pass. side front axle seal needed to be replaced last I saw.

All fluids changed.

New tires and an alignment will also be in order.

I'd suggest replacing the stock steering linkage with heavy duty stuff and reconnecting your sway bar if you are planning to drive it, rather than tow it, there.

I'm sure that there are other small things that I'm forgetting right now, but they will make themselves evident as you're doing the rest.

I find your post curious since you've made it clear my undercarriage is no longer your concern.

While I may not possess access to the same tools or toys, I am holding my own.

I imagine Levi will be fine too.

I find your post curious since you've made it clear my undercarriage is no longer your concern.

While I may not possess access to the same tools or toys, I am holding my own.

I imagine Levi will be fine too.

:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

OUCH!

I was just trying to be helpful! Sheesh.....

:cheers:

nice post btw...

Last edited:
Back