• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

34x9.5r15 tsls on stock wheels?

Ulver44

NAXJA Forum User
Will these tires rub anything when mounted on stock 97-06 wrangler steel wheels? Would be going on an 89 xj with around a 4.5" lift. Also have two 1.75" wheel spacers if needed.

the only thing they may rub is the control arms when turning. the spacers wont be NEEDED but would help some. obviously the tires will rub the fenders and require trimming

the only thing they may rub is the control arms when turning. the spacers wont be NEEDED but would help some. obviously the tires will rub the fenders and require trimming

I have RE adj lowers and extremely cut fenders.
2011-04-25164128.jpg

But what about contact with the rear inner fenders? As you can see, the previous owner already ripped up two of the tires. Guess I could run the spacers in the rear if I had to.
2011-07-28191531.jpg

Last edited:
Will these tires rub anything when mounted on stock 97-06 wrangler steel wheels? Would be going on an 89 xj with around a 4.5" lift. Also have two 1.75" wheel spacers if needed.

my 33/10.5r15 tsl's rub on my lower control arms at full lock with stock wheels.

Back