• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32" MTs for a set of steelies

mjma

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a set of 32x11.5R15 MTs on ford ranger wheels (15x8...just a tad less BS than a stock XJ wheel, I think) that have been modified to fit a jeep. I currently only have four tires (many long stories) but five wheels...unless you want to count the tire with the blown sidewall!!

Three are mastercraft MTs with maybe 30% tread or so. The fourth is a BFG MT KM with 25% or so, give or take. Definitely plenty of tread to have fun with, pass inspection, and wheel the piss outa them. I may even have a fifth tire if Kyle gives that one back to me, with is a BFG MT as well, with similar amount of tread. I'll get more detailed pics if people are interested, but here is a shot of the wheels.
DSC03033.jpg

So I'm interested in a set of used 15x8 wheels with somewhere in the range of 4" BS. five would be ideal, but will take 4 if they're good. I'm not looking to just sell these, I'm looking for a trade. I don't want to have to deal with selling these and then buying a set of wheels....lets keep it simple here!! Lemme know if you're interested. Thanx.

I may even have a fifth tire if Kyle gives that one back to me

it was to replace one of my two that were slashed! i've still got the slashed BFG MT in the back of my truck, free to anyone who wants to patch the sidewall and toss it on a rim

got em already... if it was ATs instead of MTs I'd probably be very interested though!

i have a set AR d-windows, 15x8's with fancy chrome center caps with some minor scratches and rock rash if you would be willing to come down to me i would be willing to trade.

damn, that's far...

Also, I just searched and I think they might be 15x7 wheels....I always thought that they were 8" wide...either way, they're stock ford wheels that I clearanced the inner hub part so that they fit over a jeep hub.

Last edited:
Back