• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

305$ for a sye and a custom driveshaft?!

You must have a really short attention span. From the link you provided:

Custom-made driveshaft recommended (Sold separately. Item # ZX270505F.)
Hope this post was short enough for you to read from your location: In reality.

Yea i read that. I guess the title is just mis-leading.
SLIP YOKE ELIMINATOR KIT/CV CUSTOM DRIVESHAFT

From the link I provided:
This is a Custom Fit Product designed to fit or work with specific vehicles. Tell us what you drive and we'll determine if this product is guaranteed to fit or work with your vehicle.

Little bit of attitude eh, tiger?

I would never buy a serious Jeep part from JCWhitney. Maybe seat covers or something. I bought my SYE straight from advance adapters and CV shaft straight from Tom Woods. Awesome customer service from both of them.

yeah, i bought from JB conversions, and a local drive shaft shop, and also got excellent service. take that JCwhitney catalog and throw it in the trash

JB's SYE is only $199

you can get the cv yoke for under/around 50. seals are cheap. RE housing is 40$ . stock front shafts are 30$ at pnp.
you can do a hnt with a shaft for around 130$(after buying a good tap ) and a bolt or two, washer, etc.
AA has their sye for 199 on their site.
stock front shafts are cheap out here.

And the winner of the award for never geting a JOKE goes to...

Nice staying on topic. You are an immature child and should find something better to do with you time.
Making me post another thread just to ask a simple question. Next time post something useful or just don't post.

Do you see me following you around and posting in EVERY thread you make!?

I don't follow you around and post in every thread you make. I've posted in several, hell, I've given nothing but useful information in a few. You just happen to be acting like an idiot in this thread, I figured the thread I linked was relevant for that reason.

Once a tard, always a tard.

I'm not the one sending people abusive PMs for calling you out, apparently only immature children don't do that.

EDIT: haha, now you demand I only post things in your thread that are 100% relevant. Sir yes sir!

I post a lot because I've learned the answers to a lot of this stuff, and feel information should be given to those who need it. No, I don't give a damn what you think. Ask anyone else whose thread I answered and see if they think my info was helpful or relevant.

As for numbers... you know how many times your name has come up among members when discussing who's the biggest retard to join the forum this year?

Last edited:

I don't follow you around and post in every thread you make. I've posted in several, hell, I've given nothing but useful information in a few. You just happen to be acting like an idiot in this thread, I figured the thread I linked was relevant for that reason.

Once a tard, always a tard.

I'm not the one sending people abusive PMs for calling you out, apparently only immature children don't do that.

So another useless post NOT INFORMING ANYONE TO THE QUESTIONS ASKED.

In case you can't read I'll ask again

would someone recommend a RC sye/driveahaft?

But since you seem to follow my every post and post useless information, like above, I do t think I'd trust a word you ever endorsed.

No please stop posting useless shit in my threads little boy.

At least we know why you have 7000+ posts in 9 months.

Jesus get a life or at least post something useful. Please.

Now here comes the sidekick outof left field, by PM no doubt, from the joke thread linked by kastein above.

Holy shit. This place have a teen membership requirement? Does naxja travel to high schools and recruitits members?

Can't get a straight answer before I order nearly 2 grand of lift parts?

Fak It. I'm out. You kids won.

Not by PM. When you post in the tech forum, it bumps your thread to the top of all the other threads (until another thread gets posted in). Of course, with all your experience on visiting forums, I'm sure you knew that.

I've been razzed pretty hard for acting like a complete dumbf**ker before but I don't let it get to me because I have thick skin. Maybe I like the pain or I'm too much of a dipsh** to realize nobody likes me. Of course, if that's the case, then we are in the same boat.

At least we know why you have 7000+ posts in 9 months.

Jesus get a life or at least post something useful. Please.

You've been on here for what a month and everyone hates you, Whats your point. Kastein is an electrical genuis. You just tend to post stupid insignificant shit all the time!

:dunno:

He's given me a lot of good advice (and given me hell when I deserved it).

When don't you deserve hell? :dunno: :D

Back