• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 runs during JAN !!!

I don't know about this one....
Truckhaven happened, at least the NAXJA run. 15 or so Cherokees.
I wouldn't have added the CORVA run to the list.

So, as I see it.

Truckhaven was a 'Lock the girls away, the boy is coming home with one swing!'

Gold Mountain was ' another pathetic attempt to hit a Johnson curve....'

with this weekend ....' The 'Babe' is pointing to the right field fense! He's calling a home run....I can't believe this....'

:D

OH wait....were we talkin about Robert making it on three runs in one month? ;)

Oh, this is going to get good, I am sure....

At least I can take it...

Come on, hit me with your best shot....:laugh3:

karstic said:
Steeeerike ONE!

Steeerike TWO!!

And the batter swings and a....

Will he end his dry streak?

I made it!! :)

Unfortunately I did not get to see everyone and say hello, but I did make it out there. My wife drove part of the trail and loved it. She wants to get her TJ out now, so we will have a run going on in about 2 weeks.

rpraterxj said:
I made it!! :)

Unfortunately I did not get to see everyone and say hello, but I did make it out there. My wife drove part of the trail and loved it. She wants to get her TJ out now, so we will have a run going on in about 2 weeks.
Too bad you guys couldn't hang around for dinner...Yummylicious!

Kyung

corbinafly said:
Too bad you guys couldn't hang around for dinner...Yummylicious!

Kyung

We were going to stay, but Kaleb was tired and fussy. We were going to hang out with Josh and Nic at the ghost town, but Kaleb was falling asleep. Since our group finished before 3:00 PM, it was a long wait for diner, so we decided to head on home.

It was great getting out as a family, but it's alot different as I need to consider their needs as well. Odette defintely got the wheelin bug though...:laugh3:

MJR said:
We were done with dinner by 6:30.

Wow! We should have stayed, but we didn't. I was originally coming alone, of course I would have hung out for a couple of hours.

Back