• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" Lift and RC longarms

If you already have 5" of uptravel with no issues, you could theoretically drop it an inch and still have 4" of uptravel. I ran 4" of uptravel with no complaints.

Also, not to start that debate, but TNT's control arm mounts are above the frame. I would have dragged the RC mounts all over the place.

I actually meant I have 5" worth of bumpstops and only about 3" of uptravel.

I have the 4.5" long arms from RC and I been thinking of bringing it down to 3" or 3.5". I was wondering if it was possible to run em that low. I was afraid the arms would come in contact with the frame rail on uptravel but I have to bumpstop 5" or so up front just to keep my 32's off the uncut fenders so they probably won't come near the rails. I don't see caster being an issue since there's quite a bit of adjustment in both upper and lower arms.

I don't have any issues with the long arm brackets dragging. They are just like the other long arm brackets out there, like BDS and such.

This is where the arms are at with 4.5" springs:

DSCF6843.jpg

I wonder if we just do different types of wheeling.
The bottom of my arm brackets are totally missing paint, and they're rough and rusting. I've checked an with my bump setup, I should be able to cut the brackets and raise the arms. Other wise they work great.

I ended up getting stuck here,
DSC07087.jpg

And here. I couldn't back up.
5ec7d2ae.jpg

Does anyone have any numbers for the length on the arms for this set up? Im convinced itll clear especially with proper bumpstopping, and as far as getting hung up goes, as long as rough country warraties is like everybong else screw it lol:clap:

Back