• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 inch needing to clear 32s delima...

backspacing is distance from the flat rim center mounting part to the inner rim lip basically, and offset if the difference from the rim center line to the center rim mounting .

a 3.75" BS is like .25" offset on a 8" rim. Or maybe I'm totally wrong. thats how I've always thought. With 4" BS up front on my hp44 things are just stupid tight on 15s with the steering (7/8 hems) and the 44 knuckle and the inner rim lip.

I honestly couldn't imagine even 5" (with a 15") of BS other than on a dana 30. goto 16 or 17 and you will have better steering clearance, but then you are getting into the frame in the rear and the front , and probably front control arms .

No need to trim anything for 32s to fit with that amount of lift. Mine is 3 inch lift and 32 wildpeaks. haven't torn a flair off yet. It does rub a bit but not bad.

Back