• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5" long arm kit!

I see they have several new kits for the JK and TJ. Their previous kits never really impressed me much but I have yet to see one for the XJ, by any manufacturer, that really does. I've been eye-ball'n TnT and now PolyPerformance/Synergy. Wish'n I had fab skills.

My Poly 3-link rocks. Other than a Jeepspeed or two, I don't think I've seen anyone else on the forums that has it.

My Poly 3-link rocks. Other than a Jeepspeed or two, I don't think I've seen anyone else on the forums that has it.

I'm seriously considering it. Yup, I did a search for it here on naxja and didn't see much.

Have you seen JP Magazine's Project JR 2.0 build? I love that build. Add TruHI9s and a LS1 swap. That's the build I want!

i only have experience with full traction's long arm for a tj. 6 years ago i would say it was pretty good for a box kit. customer service there was good too. but again that was 6 years ago.

Main reason I went with Poly Perf and not Full Traction or BDS is because both of those use the stock UCA bushings on the axle side. They seem to wear out easy and are a PITA to change. Now I have one upper on the axle side and it's got a johnny joint.

Main reason I went with Poly Perf and not Full Traction or BDS is because both of those use the stock UCA bushings on the axle side. They seem to wear out easy and are a PITA to change. Now I have one upper on the axle side and it's got a johnny joint.

PM sent

^Wow really?

Really?

Please do tell how you have come to this conclusion.

Here is a set of JK arms with LESS then 150 miles... YES less then 150 miles. This was my own personal JK

16.jpg

13.jpg

8 bushings were like this. the upgraded uniballs they sent to "fix" the problem also were junk and had to be machined to even FIt let alone they still worked like crap

Here is a set of JK arms with LESS then 150 miles... YES less then 150 miles. This was my own personal JK

8 bushings were like this. the upgraded uniballs they sent to "fix" the problem also were junk and had to be machined to even FIt let alone they still worked like crap

Yes I am well versed on the bushing issue some people had. Now let me inform you on FTS here if I may.....

FT was sent bushings by a vendor who makes them for FTS. They where not the correct materials. I believe Rubicon Express has the very same issue.

I do know that FTS now uses an OEM clevite bushing at the frame brackets and a 1.25" FK chromoly kevlar lined heim at the axle side. Its the new SRS (Silent Ride System) and no longer uses a poly bushing.

If your arms (Bushing Cups) are threaded on one side and single grooved on the other they have a press in clevite bushing that will cure the issue you see above. You can call in and speak with Chris Bader [email protected]. He's the new customer service guy at FTS. I'm sure he would be more then happy to speak with you about your JK suspension.

BTW....I'm KINGSIZE and I work for Hanson, PUREJEEP & Full-Traction Suspension. Let Chris know I sent you.

Last edited:
Back