• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5'' lift with 35'' tire

Search in the picture forums. There's a few out there running big tires and low lifts. A friend who used to be on here ran his XJ with a 5" and 35s, fenders cut for Bushwhackers, and it looked real nice. Performed pretty good too.
DSCF0107.jpg

lol im at 5.5-6 right now and would like to eventually lower down to 3.5 to 4 on 36's...i like the low COG stuff

Search in the picture forums. There's a few out there running big tires and low lifts. A friend who used to be on here ran his XJ with a 5" and 35s, fenders cut for Bushwhackers, and it looked real nice. Performed pretty good too.
DSCF0107.jpg
I dont consider 5" with 35s low lift persay but I do really like your blacked out rig

Nice. Did you buy adjustable Control arms or use the ones with the RE kit? I have the RE 3.5 kit and i think my front tires are closer to my fender than to the bumper.

Sorry, I'm broke and like the throttle. Since this pic, that rig was broken and sold. I'm now running re 5.5 and 35's. It seems to work well but the cog is higher and the rig is a little more tippy.
The Rebel Flag is gone now, but I'm still running open for now.

IMG_3433.jpg

Back