• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3-21-09?

alright well my jeep isnt lifted at all with 31 bf at's , but however fenders are trimmed so no rubbin unless bottomed out, would i have troubles behind the gates some people on here say that if i cannot make it beyond the gates its really pointless to even continue

hummm, i may show up out there all tho i am in need of some front toe hooks soo i dont know if id be willing to yank on that front drive shaft or not. not that i havent done it before.... hahahaa

y not, ill go scope it and if it gets to hot in the kitchen ill get the hell out hahaha. ya im down to meet in smokey point, time and place? anyone else wanna meet and cruise up there saturday?

up to you i know there are meeting up there about noon. or if you want to meet up in smokey point and cruse up there together. up to you

we both did but ajbroullett1234 turned around at the rock wall. i went on with a few others and floped my xj on the rock wall at the top and busted some glass and my lift gate. ill get pic tomorrow.

Back