• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2nd Annual Uni-body Run at Rausch Creek

Xjcrawler736

NAXJA Forum User
Labor Day weekend - September 5/6th at Rausch Creek Offroad Park

Last year was a great event and I would like to get everyone's input for this years Uni-body Run.

Once again we will be having a raffle with all contributions going to charity. This year the funds will be going to the Four Diamonds Fund (childhood cancer). T-shirts and stickers are being designed for the event as well.

Four Diamonds website
http://www.pennstatehershey.org/web/fourdiamonds/home

Post up if you guys can help; vendor support, general input, trail guides and so on. Right now we have vehicles from comp rigs down to budget boost lifts and 31's. So we will need guides for all levels.

Right now we have these vendors helping.

A to Z fabrication
Down-n-Dirty
Truck Stuff and More
Rausch Creek Offroad
Adventurous 4x4
Liquid Iron Industries

Between these 6 vendors we have close to $2000 in prizes to give away.

Link to the thread over on Pirate
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=798257

Any questions at all. Let me know. As soon as the T-shirt design is 100% I will post it up along with some of last years photos of the event.

This sounds like fun, I might be able to make it this year. I have to re-sign in to Pirate and I'll post up. Thanks for the heads-up...

A.

If any of you guys know anyone that doesn't find their way into the forums or even this part of the forum let them know about the event. This is a really good way to get all the XJ, MJ, ZJ guys together and put a Screen Name to a face. And show all the frame guys that the Uni-body rigs can get it too.

Here are designs for the shirts.

2nd_annual_logo_final1111.jpg

Only two weeks away. Turnout for the event is looking good.

Bumping this up, looks like I'll definitely be making this run. Who else can make it? I'll probably be in the MJ, I don't think I'll have the tow rig available for this weekend.

A.

I'll be there on Saturday, since that is the day of the BBQ and raffle after wheeling. Looks like I'll have the XJ there too!!!! I think Todd (knuckle_buster) is either bringing his Jeep or riding shotty with me as well.

Who else is coming??

Bill... I'll probably take a blue/black group, want to tag along?

A.

yup i'll be there on saturday what time is everyone gonna be there?

Back