• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2dr 89 jeep cherokee crawler

nismo5

NAXJA Forum User
ive decided to sell my jeep its a 1989 2 dr jeep cherokee 4.0 I6 with 193,xxx on the odo it runs great ,has a clean title and i will smog for sale!
specs:
auto tranny,231 transfercase with sye and runs stock cherokee front drivelines front and rear
dana 30 front axle with d44 u joints and full circle clips 3.55 gears open diff /dana 44 rear axle 3.55 gears welded diff with zj disc brake swap
rough country 6.5" long arm lift kit ($1499 new) with shackle relocators and running f100 springs in the rear to stretch the axle back 2"
33" super swamper truxus mt's on 15x8 pro comp black steel wheels probably 30 % tread left welded rear wears em out a little faster
custom tube bumpers front and rear and gas tank skid plate and 3/16" 2x6 rocker panels ive spent a ton of fab time on this thing also has tube doors !!
brand new professionally done custom 2.5" exhaust from the cat back with a single chamber flowmaster
dodge durango steering box with unibody stiffener

bads:
leaks power steering fluid just needs a new pump or something stupid still driveable and leaks a little oil motor oil from the front seal ive already changed the rear main!
needs a new ac pump
has a couple rust spots in the floor board
and the body is still straight but the body and interior are a little rough missing some of the interior panels but xj's are a dime a dozen at pick n pull i just didnt care to put them back on lol

im sure im missing something but heres a you tube link mine is the white cherokee in the first half the vid dropping into morris lake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSPl6ez2Gfk

and heres a complete kinda build thread on cherokee forum with all the fab work
http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f58/gas-tank-skid-winch-bumper-85829/

im asking $4000 obo my name is tim give me a call if you have any questions (530)354-0196
oh and it also comes with a bunch of spare parts and i have matching spare tire
WINCH NOT INCLUDED !!!!

IMG00339-20110907-1750-1.jpg

Back