• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

258 12 CW crank, T-18, D20 cheap

watrousmark

NAXJA Forum User
I'm upgrading the drivetrain in my jeep and the old stuff is cheap. Here's the highlights: 258 200,000 mile short block 78 model with a 12 counter weight crank, fresh ported head stock size valves, K motion springs, comp 240H cam and lifters, HEI distributor, clifford 4 barrel intake(new), clifford dual outlet headers with one dented runner(old), T-18 transmission with 286,000 miles, CJ Dana 20 transfer case undetermined miles but quiet. The rear main leaks, it starts easy no knocks and the price will depend upon how willing you are to help pull it(refer to thread title). I'll be keeping the center force clutch, truck avenger carb and one wire alt sorry. Right now there is still oil in everything and I will gladly fire it up and let you drive it before buying. No I will not ship it sorry. Feel free to call me with questions after 2 pm CDT. Mark 61five-828-seven463 thanks.

Back