• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2500 parts pic

Are there black mirrors with the marker lights?

Well if he's going to ebay it up, I'm going to wait til someone gets these things to see how it pans out as far as installation.

Is he selling them on ebay now? I thought that was a reference link for price lol. A tutorial would be awesome if you still get the chance. I would love to get a set of these for my doors, doing a TON of work on my XJ and these would just be sweet to top it off with lol. Would have to get them anodized but they would still be sweet as hell I think. I always get nervous too, not through ebay, but through another forum I got ripped off of $200. Sent the payment then did not hear from him for a while. It was a weekend so I figured maybe weekend trip or something. At a week though I filed a claim through paypal. Won the claim but have yet to see a single penny... Hopefully he gets back to you though. Best of luck,

Paint

Just ordered a set. Since I was unable to find anyone that had installed them, I figured I would be the first to dive in and take the risk of buying this and them not working.

Once I receive them I will post up a tutorial on the installation.

These handles appear that they will be direct bolt up. You will need to buy or make a plastic/rubber gasket found on the stock handles for the 2500 handles. You will also need to purchase lock actuators from the 2500 since these handles pull out, vs. the push in thumb button on the stock handles.

The handles are aluminum, but the two body mounts are plastic.

I have my set for sale in the appropriate forum section.

Good note on the rubber gasket for the handles.. The guy needs to get the gaskets and actuators with handles as a package. Maybe some spare parts to..

Nice website. How much for the clear headlights with projector?
I will be doing business with you shortly.:yelclap:

Back