• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

242 W/SYE, Hidden Hitch, lots more

Bloose

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have quite a bit of stuff I've accumulated that I'd like to get rid of,

I have a 242 with a Tom Wood SYE. This T-case is a late model but has a different tail housing than most. Back when I bought the SYE I had big problems with leaks (common for the late model SYE I believe). Tom came up with the idea of going to an earlier style tail housing, which has two seals on the output. Ever since that change the output has not leaked. $350

Hidden Hitch receiver hitch in good condition. These are nice because it is tucked up very close to the stock bumper and doesn't reduce departure angle. $40

I have pretty much an entire grey interior from a 2000,

Front and rear seats, DS seat has a burn hole in the seat bottom

All interior trim including door panels

Carpet that I cleaned and it looks very nice, few if any stains

I have the headliner, if someone is interested I'll have to look at it again to
see what kind of shape it is in. I'm pretty sure it is in very nice shape

Dash parts including most under dash parts

I have 3 of the power window motors, I sold one of the fronts, I believe the PS, If you need one I'll check what I have

Most if not all interior switches

I think I also saved the headlight bezels, white

For all of the interior parts we can discuss prices based on what you all want. Of course shipping to FF is free! :)

It looks as though I will have a short arm RE kit to sell also. Lower fixed arms, upper adjustable, and drop brackets. The drop bracket reinforcement stiffeners may or may not be available (I welded them to my frame so unless I can cut them off without wrecking them they will not be available). The joints and bushings are pretty well used and may or may not need to be replaced (bushings) or rebuilt (joints). There is no track bar with this, just the arms, brackets, and possibly the reinforcement brackets.

B-loose

Last edited:
I was able to remove the drop bracket reinforcement brackets from the frame pretty cleanly. Therefore if anyone is interested in the RE short arms and drop bracket reinforcements. It should be known though that the reinforcement brackets were cut just past the gusset and no longer have provisions to be bolted the the frame at the stock crossmember bolt hole locations. They would either need to be welded to the frame as I had them or a strip of steel extending to the crossmember holes would have to butt welded to the brackets.

I'd be willing to take $50 for both upper and lower arms, the drop brackets, and the reinforcement brackets. I'd like them to not become another space occupier in my garage.

B

I was able to remove the drop bracket reinforcement brackets from the frame pretty cleanly. Therefore if anyone is interested in the RE short arms and drop bracket reinforcements. It should be known though that the reinforcement brackets were cut just past the gusset and no longer have provisions to be bolted the the frame at the stock crossmember bolt hole locations. They would either need to be welded to the frame as I had them or a strip of steel extending to the crossmember holes would have to butt welded to the brackets.

I'd be willing to take $50 for both upper and lower arms, the drop brackets, and the reinforcement brackets. I'd like them to not become another space occupier in my garage.

B

I'll take these!

Yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow, be there Saturday afternoon.

Back