• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

241J rubicon t case

JXPEEJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm having a liquidation sale so who wants to join the 4 to 1 club?
$1000 obo ...stronger and cheaper than building a 231 with a tearalow, fat chain and SYE.

IMAG0278.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

how about a american mexican in a chevy lumina with lots of bass? I really want this!

Funny, i have a Mexican Fender Jazz bass. :p Use to have P-bass but the neck was too fat for my little girl hands. :p

Out of curiosity, how complicated would it be to mount this up to my 2000 XJ auto? Would the speedo still work? Shifter and linkage bolt right up?

On your 2000. I think the sensor will plug in. It won't be 100% accurate but mine is real close with 410's and 33"s. I don't think it would be too far off with 488's and 35's. You would need to modify the linkage or get one of those shifter kits ... and change the yokes to what youre running on the drive shafts. ( 1310 on mine) the front output has a 1330 and the rear has a flat style now..both stock.
There's a few write ups on it somewhere. I used the same rear driveshaft I was using with my 231 SYE. Might be different for you , I have a 92 ax-15...........You have all summer to make it work right?

On your 2000. I think the sensor will plug in. It won't be 100% accurate but mine is real close with 410's and 33"s. I don't think it would be too far off with 488's and 35's. You would need to modify the linkage or get one of those shifter kits ... and change the yokes to what youre running on the drive shafts. ( 1310 on mine) the front output has a 1330 and the rear has a flat style now..both stock.
There's a few write ups on it somewhere. I used the same rear driveshaft I was using with my 231 SYE. Might be different for you , I have a 92 ax-15...........You have all summer to make it work right?

Time isn't the issue. I need cash. I would love to do this upgrade but no funds right now. I have a side job coming up next week and might be able to pull the money together. That would be assuming no other unforseen bills or home repairs show up. I have the flat flange on my XJ right now, so the rear would bolt right up. It's the linkage that would be a little tricky but something too complicated.

Still have this....Don't want to deal with Craigslist and this thing needs to be in a XJ.

Price Drop to $800

Also Have two Late Model Intakes for sale $100 a piece.

Back