• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

23DELUXE...

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I discovered my RE track bar needed a new heim, sounds simple. Since I prefer to support my local economy, and hold a part in my hand before I fork over the cash, I asked around.

All was fine and well until I found most shops were closed on Saturday. Off Road LTD in Aurora had one. I wasn't too thrilled with driving that far with the wobble getting worse. Four Wheel Parts didn't stock what I wanted, but when I asked for a referral, I got the number for 23DELUXE.

http://www.23deluxe.com/

Before I figured out the saturday hours, I called and got the voicemail. Fine, I'll call back at 10:00. Shortly after 10:00 he called me! Not only does he have what I want on the shelf, he's closer to Golden.

I get to the shop and meet the owner, his name is Patrick. His shop is off his home, so he can keep overhead down and be available. Since he also builds chassis, he stocks fab parts (tabs, brackets, etc...) that other shops will have to order. He is conscientious in his dealings and takes the time to talk with you. Since he may have errands to run, it's a good idea to call before you drive to the shop.

There is one down side, it took me a freakin' hour to get out of his shop!!! I enjoyed the visit, and, since much of his business is word of mouth, I have no shame in promoting his venture.

Thumbs up for 23DELUXE!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

WOW! It has been five years since I was down at 23Deluxe. I went back to buy another cheap-arse, made in China, Chromoly, spherical rod end.

Patrick moved the store out of the house and into a building behind the house. I am glad to see he is still in business, and glad to get another spherical rod end on a Saturday morning.

https://www.23deluxe.com/home-1.html

Back