• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

21st @ the Rock on Thursday

90exjay said:
Finally get rid of everyone that wasn't born and raised in washington.
Oh and Joe can't make it for your birthday but if you have a paypal acct. i will gladly send you a 5 spot for a shot on me.

Sean

I'll just drink with everybody at the M&G, thanks for the offer though. I think I already have about 20 shots coming my way, my plane ride in the morning is going to suck.

IXNAYXJ said:
Take your own mini-bottles on the flight. The key is to carry them on your person. There's not enough metal to set off the metal detector. Works like a charm.

-----Matt-----
Great now every terrorist that frequents our board knows the secret, i hope your happy.

Sean

IXNAYXJ said:
Take your own mini-bottles on the flight. The key is to carry them on your person. There's not enough metal to set off the metal detector. Works like a charm.

-----Matt-----

Or get free alaska airlines drink coupons, if you are flying them. Jack and coke is what I had, yea Matt, I know, but at least it was free.

Back