• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

20th Anniversary Celebration T-shirts for sale

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
We didn't order nearly enough T-shirts for the Moab event, so we're going to make more. We have sold well over 200 shirts so far, so they are definitley a hit. Some of you pre-ordered and didn't get your shirts, and we will send them to you. Those of you who ordered shirts and paid for them in Moab don't need to re-order now, but you are welcome to e-mail me directly to confirm that I have your order. If you pre-ordered and pre-paid, but didn't get your shirts, you can also e-mail me to confirm that I have your order and shipping address.

Richard Gauthier [email protected]

If you would like to order shirts now, here is the information. You can order by sending a note with the quantity and sizes, your address, and a check to:

NAXJA
P.O.Box 512
Lawrenceburg, TN

OR, you can order using Paypal. Use [email protected] for Paypal payment, and be sure to include your order and shipping information in the Paypal note field.

Orders must be received by Nov 12. Any orders recieved after that date will not be filled and payment will be refunded. Shirts will be shipped out in early December.

Here are links if you'd like to see what the shirts look like.

Front: http://www.naxja.org/store/20thEventFront.jpg
Back: http://www.naxja.org/store/20thEventBack.jpg

Short Sleeve T-shirts: SM, MED, L, XL...$16 XXL, XXXL...$19

Long Sleeve T-shirts: SM, MED, L, XL...$19 XXL, XXXL...$22

Crew Neck Sweatshirts: SM, MED, L, XL...$21 XXL, XXXL...$23

These prices include a $3 charge to cover shipping.

These are great looking shirts!

Well worth the $$ even if you couldn't attend the event!

The back artwork is an actual photo of NAXJA Member John Bjorum exiting one of the Moab hot tubs at the '02 Fall Fling...

Don't miss the Nov 12 Deadline..and don't miss attending next years 5th annual Fall Fling!

Thanks for supporting

Can we post who has confirmed orders on the board for the T-shirts?
I have been unable to confirm my order. I ordered them @ the dinner in Moab.
I've tried to contact Richard but have not recieved a reply. The deadline for the order is comming up. I missed the first deadline and would not want to miss this one as well.

Joe
NAXJA member 627

bigjoe said:
Can we post who has confirmed orders on the board for the T-shirts?
I have been unable to confirm my order. I ordered them @ the dinner in Moab.
I've tried to contact Richard but have not recieved a reply. The deadline for the order is comming up. I missed the first deadline and would not want to miss this one as well.

Joe
NAXJA member 627

I second that request...

shirt orders info...

people wanting to confirm previous orders or want to order more can P.M. me from from here and then when I send the list into Richard we can double check.

Back