• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2017 RENO RUN SIGNUPS

Paid and ready

I won't have my new rig finished by Reno bc the 2x6 is taking longer than we thought. But I have started to prep the Goose for the run and I'm ready to wheel.

I won't have my new rig finished by Reno bc the 2x6 is taking longer than we thought. But I have started to prep the Goose for the run and I'm ready to wheel.

At least no hooptie this time.

Hey anybody want to make a small list of some larger items that aren't exactly items everybody needs to carry?
Alt
PS pump
Gear box
sector shaft
Main leaf

so on and so forth...

I will bring a steering gear box and lines, I may have a spare Alternator too.

Getting stoked. Need to swap in my new psc ram, and swap out the surplus center ram. Make a new mount for it. Finish wiring rock lights. Might throw the MJ overload back in the pack for a little extra boost. Have a few other odds and ends.. Like gathering up old camp gear.

I'll have the replacement water pump to give back to Panda from my mishap 2 years ago.

I'll have the replacement water pump to give back to Panda from my mishap 2 years ago.

Hahaha, I told you not to worry about it man. Preciate it though!

Man last year (after seeing the pics) I told myself I was going to make it this year. My 33's and 4.56 gears are sitting on my work bench. No time left to install. I will def make it next year or at least wheel with some NAXJA members this summer. I have a 3,000 mile expedition trip lined up next month with the XJ and don't want to beat it up to bad with my current 30's. Have fun and I look forward to the pics!

Just stick the 33s on and take it out

Man last year (after seeing the pics) I told myself I was going to make it this year. My 33's and 4.56 gears are sitting on my work bench. No time left to install. I will def make it next year or at least wheel with some NAXJA members this summer. I have a 3,000 mile expedition trip lined up next month with the XJ and don't want to beat it up to bad with my current 30's. Have fun and I look forward to the pics!

Just show up and ride with people. ill have seats open

Just show up and ride with people. ill have seats open

Agreed. There will be plenty of seats open and you can at the very least drive your rig to some of the trail heads and ride with folks....

You guys are really talking me into it. If I go it will be Sunday (just for the day) I will know for certain in the next few days. I really want to wheel my rig since I am still learning its limits.

You should go. Its so incredibly fun . Dont know until you have been. Its so fun to walk and take pics and ride in open seats

Friday and sat would be better days to come join for a smaller rig. That's when we do the easier trails.

seriously renorun on naxja is a shitload of fun
dont let jon talk you into walking , you'l be fine on that rig :D :thumbup:

(jon just doesnt take pictures .. ever_

Clyde, It is a lot of fun! My first one was 2015. I was super bummed I couldn't make 2016 and have been looking forward to 2017 all year. One of the biggest things I've been excited about all year. Everyone that goes wheeling gets to hear about my NAXJA Reno run stories when they come into work lol.

seriously renorun on naxja is a shitload of fun
dont let jon talk you into walking , you'l be fine on that rig :D :thumbup:

(jon just doesnt take pictures .. ever_

Dude we need people to take pics LOL dont talk him out of walking

Back