• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2017 Crawl Registration

I'm only the videographer. I saw a production put together that was posted somewhere on Facebook maybe. It was about a minute long. Music and all. It was well produced. My videos are cool though. Just no production value. Just Raw Rock Crawling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, not sure who would have done that.

I'd love to put something like that together. I've done it for other events but it was far from well produced.

I'm only the videographer. I saw a production put together that was posted somewhere on Facebook maybe. It was about a minute long. Music and all. It was well produced. My videos are cool though. Just no production value. Just Raw Rock Crawling

Hmm, not sure who would have done that.

I'd love to put something like that together. I've done it for other events but it was far from well produced.

Was that the one Dirk did AKA: Cottontail. PM him or post the link in here.

Was that the one Dirk did AKA: Cottontail. PM him or post the link in here.

I'm looking into getting cool Mason Jar jump drives with custom graphics on the Jar and the cork top that is the jump stick! 4g so people can have more space for future events! I'll be taking donations. Each Donor will receive a Custom Mason Jar jump drive, with his/her Drone footage uploaded unto it!

The one I did was an iMovie. The music and the opener/closer were stock pieces. I only added the still photos and the text. It was a fairly simple little deal to do on the iPad.

jonb8 - we'd love to have you. If you want to print out the blank registration form and then mail it to either me or our treasurer, Tim Nolan, along with a check we can register you that way.

Otherwise, if you weren't planning to purchase an event shirt you can simply register on site at the event.

If you want to register before hand, PM me and I'll get you a mailing address.

Registered and ready to go...... is it june yet!

Back