• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2014 Sierra chapter KARMA thread

(2) 78-79 bronco 5 lug dana 44 rotors in good shape.
(1) caliper from the same. forgot what side.

I'll buy stock leaves if they make it up towards Auburn / Grass Valley.

I've got two stock XJ hurricane rims with center caps and 225/70 tires on them that I got from Moparmansfield. one doesnt have any air in it (might hold air). tires are a little worse for wear but would get you by for a month or two. come pick them up in Fresno.

I've got two stock XJ hurricane rims with center caps and 225/70 tires on them that I got from Moparmansfield. one doesnt have any air in it (might hold air). tires are a little worse for wear but would get you by for a month or two. come pick them up in Fresno.

These are going to MaxxXJ for his trailer project

I do have ONE (1) JKS quick disconnect bar that I found on my last outing to hollister. If you know the person that lost it or someone needs it, FREE.

Anyone close to Tahoe have stock fender flares with hardware for 97+?

I also have some rough country leaf springs that would be good for a bastard pack. The leafs were kind of funky, different lift side to side but they were intended for a 4.5" lift

I also have some rough country leaf springs that would be good for a bastard pack. The leafs were kind of funky, different lift side to side but they were intended for a 4.5" lift

Are yours AAL or full leaf pack? I have the full leaf and they also seem to sit unequal side to side so maybe I could match a pair with yours.

mine are full leaf. I dont think I have all the leaves anymore, one of the packs is taken apart, but all of the main leaves are there. If you wanted to take them and mix and match the leaves in the packs with yours until you have an equal ride height I would think it would work well

I've got a pair of stock tail lights as well as a pair of stock manual mirrors off of my '94 free for the taking.

I've got a pair of stock tail lights as well as a pair of stock manual mirrors off of my '94 free for the taking.

I'd be interested in these if you can hold them/ or ship them cheap enough.

Nice sig.

I'd be interested in these if you can hold them/ or ship them cheap enough.

Nice sig.

I suppose.

I can hold on to them for you. We can see about getting them parts-trained to you as runs come, or my next trip heading south.

Sounds good, let me know. Thanks.

Back