• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2014 keeps getting worse and worse

what, someone bent the truth on CL? I am shocked. SHOCKED!

hope you find what you're looking for, man, and that the rest of 2014 shows you a swing in the pendulum. your luck has brought the suck lately.

Don't be skeered to see what is available in surrounding states. I don't remember where I saw the comment, but trucks seem to hold their value in Colorado.

Update on the stupid little texting bitch????

idk, insurance started paying me some monies soo....whatevs

Guess it's all good then? Maybe I am just a dick but I would make sure that little hussy paid for her stupidity...... stupid crap like that gets people killed!

ROR. Awesome pic.

LOL....Baby Haymaker

so my insurance had to foot the entire bill on this one. her insurance came back saying she was an excluded driver. Thankfully i only have a $250 deductible. Any way. New truck time

ugly hunk of shit was cheap enough that i bought it cash
03 Dodge Ram 3500 CRD auto 4wd

when i got it

couple hours later

first trip netted me 16+ mpg mixed empty towing loaded towing mountain driving etc

figure we out to clean all the dirt out from under it as the first real mod will be building a transmission to handle the power on tap after some other mods

more to come

I had me one of those........

P1012058.jpg

Yours looks so low, I like it

Uh, whut? "Low"?

Mine wasn't sitting in a driveway with jack stands and a floor jack holding it up when I took that pic........ :dunno:

Back