• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2014 Cherokee

.........., jeep doesnt give a shit about me or most of the people on this site, and why should they? What have we done for them lately besides make condensending jokes about fiat?

Oh come on.... I just bought a $6.00 oil filter adapter seal kit from the dealer, probably will buy another in 25 years or 180k miles when this second one gives out......if that's not a loyal, repeat customer, I don't know what it.

Honestly, I don't really understand all the new model Jeep bashing. Off roaders should be glad the wrangler still is what it is. And isn't the GC one of the few mid sized, rear wheel drive SUV's?

Funny how some of the articles I have read about the 2014 cherokee mention the lack of full ladder frame for the 2014. Wasn't the XJ one of the original unibody SUV?

I think it needs a Boat Chevy 350, 5000lbs of tubing and armor plating with tons under it, half doors and 39's but I do like the headlights :cheers:

Back