• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2012 Nac-Fest Swap Meet thread

anyone have a 15x10 wheel 5x4.5 laying around they want to bring me. 4" BS preferred but not critical...

k lemme know price/type/condition/etc

free is stellar, we'll drink a beer together by the campfire to celebrate

shoot me a PM with your contact info

HP 44 with waggy width 3-1/2'' tubes, Solid Axle inner "c"'s, and undrilled Chevy flattops..nothing yet welded, housing is empty no diff no gears no shafts...350 OBO
Rich

Is this the one you had for sale a while ago? If so I'll take it. Looking for anything in trade? Now I have to figure out where to fit it on the way home. Hey Colin/Ross, feel like strapping an axle to your trailer?

Stuff I have for sale:
2" OME kit for a ZJ, 4 medium duty springs, 4 shocks(one is dented but works well) and steering stabilizer, all with ~2000 miles - $300

NP231 with Advance Adapters SYE, unknown miles, shifts fine in all ranges, no leaks - $200

Rusty's trackbar, with upper bushing conversion and frame bracket, all bushings are tight - $75

Full set of Alpine type S speakers - $50

5.9 soundbar with Alpines - $150

5.9 roofrack, no cross bars - $50

2" receiver hitch - $50

Stock ZJ gas tank and transfer case skid - $50/both

B&M tranny cooler, <1000 miles, new fluid when cooler was installed - $30

Full set of S10 leaf springs, less than 1500 miles - $125

JCR 1 ton steering set-up for a D30, low miles on the TRE's - $200

Is this the one you had for sale a while ago? If so I'll take it. Looking for anything in trade? Now I have to figure out where to fit it on the way home. Hey Colin/Ross, feel like strapping an axle to your trailer?

I'd help you out, Rich is a great guy to do business with :thumbup:

if I still have a driveable truck on Sunday it can ride home with me.

Speaking of which, depending on what spare parts collection I bring with me, I should be able to bring a 94 dodge front 60 (terrible), a late 70s ford rear 60 (comes w/ shafts, housing, and cover but no carrier or gears), and possibly other 60s and 44s. Not sure how much space I will have.

Dodge front 60 - make an offer, comes with steering and brakes, not really a desireable axle, you will not insult me
Ford rear 60 - I dunno 80-100? make an offer
DJ dana 44 - I got it for two sixpacks of beer, that's all I ask in return. It is in great shape aside from rust on the ring and pinion, it'd go great in a restoration or something. Oh, and it has a limited slip diff in it! I think it has 3.55s but not sure.
cooler lines for an AW4 equipped XJ - free. Just let me know you want them before I leave. They're complete, though they have some patches to the hardline sections done with 3/8 trans cooler hose - I had them that way for a year and 35k miles with no problems whatsoever.
94 Dodge 2500 pickup headlight clusters and taillights - $10 ea let me know before I leave
HDOffroad XJ mid frame stiffeners, some light surface rust due to sitting outside, would wire wheel off fine - $100. I bought em and then my plans changed.

Last edited:
I'd help you out, Rich is a great guy to do business with :thumbup:

Thanks Ross! Yeah, it was on here a while ago, but not by me...I bought it and decided to stick with the 30 for my 01, my 98 is the one with the bruiser axles..
I have to check first if someone who first expressed interest still wants it, if not, I'll bring it along. Let ya know soon.
Rich

will have with me:
smittybilt winch that does not work
jks xj sway bar disonnects still attached to the sway bar but not the jeep

name any price and they are yours just dont want them anymore

what's wrong with the smittybuilt? I am interested in both, name your price or what you are looking to trade for them / need for the jeep

the solinoid on the winch crapped out on me so i got a replacement for it and it would only go in not out. then last november i got stuck in some mud and after spooling about 20' out learned it dosent suck in now. also i replaced the plug for the hand controller with that of a cb radio.

just looking to get rid of them name a fair price and they are yours

Back