• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2007 Jeep Liberty, LIFTED

OffRoadOhio

NAXJA Forum User
2007 Jeep Liberty. 3.7 with auto transmission. 67,000 miles All factory recommended services ahve been done since I got it with 19,000 on the odometer. Oil chjanges every 3k. Trans, tcase, dif fluid and spark plugs every 30k. Jeep has a 2.5" Frankenlift with HD rancho?? coils, and old man emu shocks and struts, it also has Jeepin by Al tubular upper control arms . Brand NEW 265-75-16 Fierce Attitude MT tires with 1.25" wheel spacers. ( havent ran a full tank of gas through it with them yet)

9000 OBO Located in Roseville Ohio. But the bank its financed through is in Lancaster Ohio ( 30min west) and we can meet there.

KBB in good condition is 10,995, in fair condition it is 9,995. If you want to look it is a SPORT and I checked oversized offroad tire and running boards along with what KBB auto checks based on the factory options.

forsale001.jpg

forsale002-1.jpg

forsale003.jpg

forsale004.jpg

Where in the world did you get those tires?

edit: didn't know Kelly made a mud terrain

Last edited:
I'd never seen them. Had to google it! Good luck with your sale!

Back