• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 XJ w/ (WOODKRAWLERS Leftovers)

ckale1

NAXJA Forum User
Nothing much here, just some leftovers. 2 in. BB, Up Country Suspension, 1.5 AAL, and BFG 31's.
JeepShots2009.jpg
JeepShots2001.jpg

yeah, the exactly lift description is confusing. Can you clarify your setup? It looks good, nice budget lift, and the fender trim turned out great, good work! Did you need to drop t-case or put in sye?

POSJ said:
Am I reading this right? You have 3.5" of coil spacers up front?

No, From what I understood, it's the Up-country suspension with a 2" BB. The Up-country suspension replaces the coils and leaf springs with heavy duty ones that lift it about an 1-1.5"s.
So that, combined with the BB, would give around 3.5"s

Last edited:
It is the Up Country, 1.5 in plus teraflex BB. The rear set low so we added a RE AAL. As far as the t-case drop, it has one but I plan to remove it. Hopefully get a RE hack-n-tap. This setup rides good, but I have not wheeled it since adding the gears and locker. Thanks to Woodkrawler for the fender job. Oh Mac, here is an action shot just for you...
JeepShots060.jpg
Uwharrie016.jpg

Looks good!

Where are those action shots at? I'm lookin for some good places down there for when I go back to UNCC in the fall. I'm putting my lift on next weekend and hope to have some 31 BFG's to follow shortly after that.

Chris..... looking good now lets all come over and work on my jeep so we can hit up Tellico this weekend (that's if my ruptured/infected eardrum will heal)...

The above shots are Uwharrie National Forest

Thanks 99. Both of those shots are at Uwharrie. Chris, how was Mexico? Saw the pics of the new wheels and tires. Looks good.

ckale1 said:
Nothing much here, just some leftovers. 2 in. BB, Up Country Suspension, 1.5 AAL, and BFG 31's.
JeepShots2009.jpg
JeepShots2001.jpg

looks sweet! especially since it is out of my garage now! don't forget to mention the 8.25, gas tank skid, various tools, blades, cut off wheels, and the list goes on......

ckale

How did you do your fender job?

I STILL find that read clay nasty stink mud on the bottom of my rig, and it's been a year!

Never Again... Everytime I wash her, I still get orange drops on the driveway. From now on I'll stick to clear water and the rocks. That day was fun though.

Back