• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep XJ

ewert35

NAXJA Forum User
I apologize if this isn't the right area to post this. I unfortunately have to sell my XJ and I was having a little trouble coming up with a price. I was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance as to how most people sell their jeeps once there have been modifications and accessories installed on it.

This is a basic list of what I have done to it. Its a 2001 XJ with about 140,000 miles on it. I think I am having trouble because of the sentimental value over the actual value.

Thanks for the help!

1. Rubicon Express RE6300 5.5” Long Arm Lift Kit
2. NP231 Slip Yoke Eliminator w/ Rebuilt Front CV Shaft and Rear CV Shaft
3. 4.56 Gears Installed In Front and Rear Axles
4. ARB Air Lockers Installed In Front and Rear Axles w/ Air Compressor
5. Chrome Moly Shafts Installed
6. Dana 30 Front Axle and Dana 44 G2 Rear Axle Upgrade w/ Disk Brake Upgrade Kit
7. Heavy Duty Steering Box Brace
8. Heavy Duty Tie Rod and Drag Link Upgrade
9. BFG All Terrain TA K/O w/ 33” X 12.5” on 15 X 8 Rims
10. Tomken 2” Receiver Front Bumper w/ Tow Hooks
11. Class III 2” Receiver Rear Hitch
12. Rocker-Rails
13. New: A/C Compressor, Fuel Pump, Spark Plugs, Starter, Battery, Ignition Coil

Use Kelly Blue Book for the base vehicle price. You may want to adjust the base price for local variations. Add up all the retail prices of your mods and divide by 1/2. Installation labor, if any, is not added to the price, except for gears and lockers. Expect to wait a good long time to sell a worn looking 4x4, and be willing to take offers if you need a quick sale. New A/C Compressor, Fuel Pump, Spark Plugs, Starter, Battery, Ignition Coil are basic maintenance items and are simply mentioned in the advertisement.

X2. You'll never get what its worth to you and what you have in it. Jeeps aren't cheap around here but the last one I saw on craigslist that had this much in it Plus a well built stroker was goin for 8k.

Back