• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep XJ rockcrawler.

XJjosh

NAXJA Member #1025
jeep.jpg
2001 Jeep cherokee. Lots done to it. 4 door silver. 35x12.50-15 BFG mud terrains. Brand new jasper crate engine with all receipts and 3 year/36,000 mile warranty. 6 cyl with 1000 miles on it right now. Automatic tranny with power everything. Banks Torque tube header. 8 inch lift rustys 6.5" springs with 2 " spacers and Rusty's 6.5" leafs with Skyjacker extended shackle. Bilstein shocks. Rear shocks are brand new. Rubicon express long arms with Clayton's long arm crossmember. Tera 50 front end with 3/4 ton Chevy C's, flat top knuckles with 1 ton crossover steering from shakerbuilt with 4.88 gears and aussie locker with limiting straps. Toyota 8" rear end with 4.88 gears and full detroit locker with disc brake conversion kit. Corvette master cylinder, mean green starter, jeepers creepers battery cables, ARB front bumper with winch mount, hella driving lights and custom rear bumper/tire carrier/jerry can holder. Onboard air tank with air hose. CB radio. I am sure i forgot alot more but email me if you are interested!!! Need to ssell asap. Getting a divorce. 7000 OBO.

Josh

Sorry about the "D" and the sale of your XJ. Looks like a good deal for the new owner. Good luck with the sale, and Life. :thumbup:

91 Jeep Project said:
Is that Ary's old rig?

gotta be with the 8" and d50

Last edited:
PM me your # please, lets talk.

I still have the Jeep. I go out on a 6 to 8 month deployment in June. I would like to have it sold!!! 6500 OBO. Partial trades also considered. Just dont have the room anymore to keep this after the big D. Apartments suck. Thanks!

Back