• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanna lambert

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2001 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo at idle the oil pressure has been dropping to near 0 sometimes at 0 and check gauge light will come on I can give it gas and the oil pressure goes back to 35-40 changed oil and oil filter also oil sending unit all seemed fine for a couple daysbut it started doing it again any advice on what could be the problem also my check coolant light has recently been coming on and I have been having to fill the overflow box I can't find any leaks no milky residue in oil any suggestions on where my coolant is going?

if its a v8 you likely have a cracked head and its burning off the coolant through the exhaust. if you don't know what to look for take it to a mechanic.

this section of the forum is for help with forum problems not tech questions about your vehicle (this is also a cherokee board not a grand cherokee board). you might have better luck with help somewhere like NAGCA or JeepForum, both of them have areas devoted just to your vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back