• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep Cherokee limited 2wd

sittin_high

NAXJA Forum User
2001 Jeep Cherokee with 142,2xx miles. Its black with black leather seats,the seats are power and heated.It has power everything The back 5 windows are tinted. It has a K&N cold air intake and a flowmaster super 44 single in dual out also has black tail lights. THE BAD: two tires need to be pluged because have screws in them but still hold air and have 75%-80% tread, needs a new fuel filter, and the Catalytic Converter is missing the owner before me took it off so its straght piped to the muffler,The rear bumper is dented because i backed into a pole. 4000 frim or trade for lifted XJ
2mqn6nt.jpg

ruqkjq.jpg

It's lifted, on 35's and being used as my dd right now but Im looking to get something with better mileage and in better condition. Being a broke college student I cannot afford to keep wheeling or driving a huge jeep.

This is what she looked like about a year ago, I have since put the pass. rear 1/4 panel into a tree which took out the Bushwacker. Im in no rush to do anything just checking out what's out there.

Last edited:
It's lifted, on 35's and being used as my dd right now but Im looking to get something with better mileage and in better condition. Being a broke college student I cannot afford to keep wheeling or driving a huge jeep.

This is what she looked like about a year ago, I have since put the pass. rear 1/4 panel into a tree which took out the Bushwacker. Im in no rush to do anything just checking out what's out there.

wow shes prudy

Back