• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep Cherokee - Full Widths, Stroker, 40s, Long Arms - $7,000 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmyohn

NAXJA Forum User
I hate that I'm making this post, but simply put, it's time to get rid of her and move on to new toys (like putting siding on my house :) )

I am selling my 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport. I am the second owner, I have owned this Jeep since it was completely stock with 50,000 miles on it. The Stroker Motor was professionally made by Golen Motors in New Hampshire. I have never had an issue with the motor. Runs great and will spin the 40's with ease.
  • 4.6L Golen Stroker Motor (less than 10,000 miles on it)
  • AW4 Trans with B&W Trans Cooler
  • Full Width 1-ton axles
  • 1978 HP Dana 60 w/ 5.38 gears, high steer arms, disc brakes, and a truss for hydro steering
  • Sterling 10.25" - 5.38 gears, disc brakes, U-bolt eliminators
  • 4 - 39.5" Iroks (basically brand new) only taken offroad once
  • 6.5" TnT Long arm Lift Kit
  • TNT Customs frame stiffiners
  • Rear stiffiners come with the jeep but havent been installed/welded
  • All Doors are removeable
  • Fuel Cell mounted in trunk w/ factory fuel pump
  • Fuel Gauge on dash still works
  • Bedlined floorboards
  • 3 electric fan setup
  • No overheating issues
  • A/C Pump is still mounted but needs refilled
  • JCR Rear Quarter Panel Guards w/ LED lights
  • AJs Rock Stiffiners (welded to frame stiffiners)
  • AJs PreRok Offroad Bumper (first one made)
  • Rough Country 9500lb winch w/ remote control
  • Hella Offroad Lights
  • HD Diff Covers Front and Rear
  • Brand New Yukon Lockouts
  • Brand New Brake Booster and Master Cylinder

Some things that I know need addressed: Rear axle could use a traction bar, the stroker motor applies a lot of torque and axle wrap does happen. Drivers side front shock is missing. It was broken while offroading. Brakes are somewhat soft, but is to be expected with the size of the tires.

Make me an offer. I am not necessarily interested in trades, but will listen to what you have to offer.

One-tonswap26.jpg

One-tonswap25.jpg

One-tonswap23.jpg

One-tonswap27.jpg

Towsetup2.jpg

2012-08-12_14-05-15_648.jpg

Feel free to look thru this album it has a bit of everything, but a lot of pics of the Jeep. http://s131.photobucket.com/user/bmyohn/library/?sort=3&page=1

Contact me at 812-929-7160 (call or text)

Last edited:
Get this pile of shit sold and use some of the money to come to WF you fuzzy faced biatch. I miss your mug.

It does have a TC. And it works too! Front axle is under it and everything.

CHZZYFACE I miss your stupid face too. I will do my best to come visit you guys at WF this year.

CHZZYFACE I miss your stupid face too. I will do my best to come visit you guys at WF this year.

Rope burn anyone? :smootch: :D

I'll give you 350 and that because this rig was involved in one of my most fun wheeling days eva (which is in your avatar).

That wasn't rope burn. That was a hickey! And not my fault!

That's a reasonable offer. I will consider it.
And yes that day was my most fun too. I kinda want to tip her over on the driveway just to get some attention.

I'll give ya $1500 and you haul it to WF....

Cheese "standing offer" Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back