• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep Cherokee 6.5 long arm $4500

motoxpete

NAXJA Forum User
-6.5" Iron Rock Off-road long arm lift
- 33x12.5x 15 BFgoodrich KM2 mud terrain with full size spare
-JKS quick disconnects
-Iron Rock Off-road adjustable track bar w/ heavy duty mount
-Slip yoke
- HID headlights with high and low beam
- infinity speakers in doors and sound bar, 10" sub in enclosed box with amp
-Detour Off-road tailbone with swing out spare tire holder
- class 3 receiver with trailer light hook up
-162,333 miles

Jeep is in great shop and just had a tune up. Drives great with the long arm kit around town driving and highway. Needs nothing, ready to turn key and drive. It has been out in the woods a couple times bit has never been flooded with water and never taken through any mud. I've always been scared to wheel it because I know I have to be able to drive to work and back. I don't need to sell so please no low ball offers, only selling it to lift my new 4 door Rubicon. You will be happy with this jeep, it looks and drives great. Happy to let someone who is interested and has the money to purchase take for a test drive. NO TRADES... Feel free to call or text with any questions.

Only thing wrong is the AC isn't working, charged it the past 2 years and within a couple months it stops blowing cold.... I assume there is a leak in the system somewhere. Latch for the spare tire holder is broke, already talked to detours off-road and they have new ones available

Thanks
Pete
856-470-4186

forget how to post pics on this forum..... sorry. I would gladly text them to someone.

Back