• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 xj part out small things Tri-state area

PM's responded im letting parts go cheap that i don't need for my other jeep so send a pm if there is anything your interested in cheap.

As for the clock spring has a broken tab for the left side blinkers never bothered me but may another i will let the hole set up go for 30 obo plus shipping.
that includes vacuum lines pump cable buttons and clock spring.

I'll take the cruise control stuff if you still have it. I need it all: clockspring, vacuum servo, control buttons and the brake switch. I'm sure you know what you're doing but make sure the wheel is straight when you pull the clockspring and put a zip-tie around it for peace of mind. I'll give you 35 bucks for everything shipped to 85 N 72ND ST Harrisburg PA 17111. If you have Paypal account you can email a payment request to me at [email protected] and I will pay it Friday morning. You can also call or text me at 717.395.4180 if you need to.
Thanks a lot bro!

Throw in the drivers power window switch for another $15?

Hey bro, if you're PMing me, I didn't get it. Just email or text me if you want to. Thanks

i need all the doors, an the hatch if there in good condition

but im broke, builing my dd, bought a buggy, an just bought my gf, a strater buggy/shell
so please be gential on the prices lol

Back