• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 WJ, V8, lifted

Joe94xj

NAXJA Forum User
2000 laredo WJ, V8, lifted, asking 6k

I really need to sell my 2000 WJ. It has 124k, power everything, heated leather seats, power heated seats, infinity upgraded sound system with 6 disc changer, new radiator, heater core, thermostat, coolant flush, transmission service with filter, battery, 4" rough country lift, JKS adjustable trac bar, iron rock offroad adjustable upper control arms, hid headlights with projector housings, front driveshaft conversion, new brakes all the way around, 1.5" wheel spacers, new Tie rod ends, 4 brand new Dueler AT Revo 2's 285/70r17's, 2012 JK wheels, non matching 285/70r17 spare on jk wheel. It runs great with the 4.7 V8, AWD, 124k. It's really a great jeep and hate to sell but I have no choice. Asking 6k. Title in hand. Located in Colorado Springs. Any questions feel free to ask. I will post pictures later this evening.

Things it will need are spark plugs due at 120k, water pump gasket has a few crusty's on it but not an active leak, rear link pin bushings are worn. It does have a slight shimmy in the Steering wheel when you hit the right bump in the road. Its not full blown death wobble. Everything in the front suspension is good. the shimmy i believe is caster related and just have not dialed in the right setting. That's really all that I think it needs.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of how the WJ looks today.

8143321361_efc413b871_b.jpg

Low pinion Dana 30 front with vari lock and Dana 44A rear with 3.73's and vari lock aka limited slip. It also has the towing package. Forgot to add that.

I've been getting more and more tempted to sell my XJ and get a WJ. For what I'm using the XJ for a WJ would be a lot more roomy and comfy.

Goodluck with the sale man, sorry you have to do it.

I crossposted to some buddies who might have some interest, Joe...

Understand that, I sold mine too kind of out of necessity. It should sell easy, I wish i had the guys number that was second in line for mine. If I come across it i'll shoot him a text about yours.

Price drop 5500 obo. All serious offers considered. I know someone here is tempted. Help a guy out of a bad spot. Have tons of pics I can email. Will post more this evening.

I'd be all over it but I'd have to get the XJ sold first in order to have the funds. I hope you can get it sold fast though, sorry you're in a bind.

screaming deal...

In your first post it says it has 124k on it, but will need spark plugs at 120k. What's with that?

Spark plugs were due at 120k miles. It currently has 124k miles. So it needs a tune up based off the mileage. I put Bosch platinum plugs in it at 93k miles.

Thanks. I'm interested in it. Are the 3:73s' the stock gearing? What is the rated towing capacity of the package?

Back