• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Sport Part out.

scoobyxj

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I am stripping a 2000 Sport. I plan on keeping the rear glass, front doors, hatch, AW4, NP 231, rear axle, front axle shafts , and a few other odds and ends parts. It has good bags, decent interior with leather (it's lite gray from a 98 Country with matching wood trimmed door panels). The exterior is fairly rough (Was hit with a tree in front drivers side) If anybody is looking for anything small, or something the junk yard makes you buy the whole part just to get the one little piece let me know. Don't want to ship anything that wouldn't fit in a standard rate box, but deals can be made on the larger stuff If you want to come get it or meet if within an hour or so of Coshocton, OH (43812). The motor has roughly 115-125K on it, but has sat for four years. It ran like a top, and had synthetic oil from about 30k. The shell could be used for a buggy project if someone wanted it. Most of the damage was done to the drivers side fender well just out side of the frame rail, front header panel, and down the drivers side.

Looking for tweeters from doors and the 3-switch panel for fog lights and stuff. As long as the switches are good, anyway.

How much for the seats? I live in Cleveland, so I can pick them up

*edit* Also, it has the non-CAD front axle, right? How much for that?
Was thinking $100 OBO. The driver is power too. The axe is a low pinion, and I was planning on keeping the shafts as trail spares (unless if anyone knows that LP shafts won't work in a HP housing). If you're just needing the housing, or the R&P I would let you have it for disassemblely (you pull it off the vehicle, and pull the shafts out) and it's yours. It is non CAD.

I would be very intersted in the Switch for the heat / air fan if it still works correctly..Pm me if you have it with a price....
zip 60048

John

Man, what a miss with a Country...
The Country had them, but I had a stereo system in it, and didn't want the fog lights. Sold them years ago.

In need of two front fenders, and a bumper 97-01. Would be willing to trade any salvageable part/s from the 2000 for these items (including items previously noted that I wanted to keep). Also open to reasonable offers on purchasing said parts.

I know the pulley was damaged in the accident, but I think the pump, and bracket are fine I will stop and look tomorrow on my way home from work.

i need the driver side hood latch the one under the hood itself. lmk if it still works. i also live in cleveland 44040

I belive it does. I will check today.

Tail Lights? I need a drivers side

They are gone.

Still got the seats?

Rev

Currently spoken for, but I was told be a few weeks. That was over a month ago. I will look into seeing if he's still interested (I told him I would hold them). They are leather, and the lite gray.

Sorry I missed you in my replies. It is slightly bent on the mounting tap, but I think it would work just fine if straightened. Let me know if you're interested in it.

Back