• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 RHD XJ with 16,000 miles on ebay!

probably picked it up at gov't auction for maybe $2k.

Not surprised it went for close to $12K. I've seen a couple of RHD XJs come up for sale around here in the last couple of years that went for almost that; rural mail carriers love them. Given what a RHD JK or KK would cost by comparison, if someone was planning on using it for mail delivery they probably did OK at that price given the overall condition.

Wonder what it was used for. Cute, useless strobe light. Also ABS = D35. Fail. Though it is super clean.
Just a note from experience, just because the "ABS decal" is in the door jamb does not imply that the jeep is equipped with abs, this jeep is not ABS equipped. :patriot:

also from the Vehicle History Report "05/31/2000 NEWARK, NJ REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL STATE GOVERNMENT"

Last edited:
I wonder how long it took him to get that shot of the strobe light lit up.........

"Click...... dammit! Click...... dammit! Click........ dammit!"

:D

I wonder how long it took him to get that shot of the strobe light lit up.........

"Click...... dammit! Click...... dammit! Click........ dammit!"

:D
i did the same thing when i had the pic of my service truck as my avatar.... lol

Back