• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

Alexia

NAXJA Forum User
I have this up on Craigslist, but I am going to more into depth here. As well, I will be more flexible on price if you wish to do something like bring your own wheels.
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/5050603542.html

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport - Black Exterior, Agate(Black) Cloth Interior
4.0L
Automatic
Command-Trac Part-Time 4WD
Power Windows, Locks, and Mirrors
Cruise Control
Rear wiper and defroster
Wired for fog lights, does NOT have fog lights.
Wired for towing, never had a tow hitch on it.
New street tires, less than 1,000 miles on them.
All weather floor mats

139,000+ miles, runs excellently, no leaks.

This Cherokee has been fully overhauled from top to bottom. Entire front suspension replaced, new Bilstein shocks.(Rides great!) Front brake system entirely replaced and knuckles repaired. Rear drums rebuilt with new hardware.(Rear pads and drums are nearly new, hardware was broken and installed wrong so were barely working.) New carpet, new headliner.

There was a rust hole on the passenger side floor. It was professionally cut out, replaced with a new floor pan section, fully welded, and sealed. Work was done by Checker Auto Body. The leak was also repaired.

There is some light hail damage across the body. Most of it is on the hood and a good hood swap would make the rest of it nearly disappear.

$5,000 as is. $4,500 if you bring your own wheels.

OT I know but I love the subies.

I had one of the first 2002 WRX when they came to the states. This was before the STi was available.

I am taking this off the market for now. The ten or so offers I have received over the past five days have shown that no one is willing to pay even my lowest acceptable offer. As it stands I will lose less money by letting it sit around for the occasional towing needs.

Yeah, they're preeeetty cheap on the market right now. I'd expect it to be pretty tough to get your asking price right now.

Just wait until I scrap all the rest of them. It'll be worth at least 20k then.

Back