• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Cherokee for sale

Why would we flame you??:dunno:

The only reason for :flame:'ing you that I can think of is that it was a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG description. I got lost and stopped reading after a few seconds.. :confused1 Just remember that people's attention span around here is less than a 3rd grader's attention span.. :lickout:

Just kidding..

E

EliasJ123 said:
Just remember that people's attention span around here is less than a 3rd grader's attention span.. :lickout:

Just kidding..

E

heeeeeeeyyyyyy i only made it to this many! :peace:

:D

flame because he rolled it at 1 mph and wants 6k for it?

djblade311 said:
flame because he rolled it at 1 mph and wants 6k for it?
LOL... Ok.. that's funny.....

Well, you know Josh, it doesn't count if you roll at 1.5mph or less... :laugh:

fdsa487, you asked and you'll receive >>> :flame:

E

:lecture:
EliasJ123 said:
Well, you know Josh, it doesn't count if you roll at 1.5mph or less... :laugh:>>> :flame:

E

Duh! I said I was going 1!!!!! Didn't you see the thread in FAQ section on

"Rolling and speed at which you are still good" :lecture:

its a good looking rig though and Doesnt look salvaged me to but the insurance company prolly saw the body lines and the door alignments.

djblade311 said:
its a good looking rig though and Doesnt look salvaged me to but the insurance company prolly saw the body lines and the door alignments.

The only thing wrong with the door is that the passanger one taps on the front fender when its opened. Nothing wrong with the actual alignment of the door its just the fender is pushed in a little bit there. To lazy to fix it. The insurance totald it because there is a dent or scratch on every pannel and they said it would cost more to fix than its worth. I was hopeing they would fix it and I would have a bran new jeep =) Ohh well! Its paid off now because of that otherwise I would still have like 2 years of payments left.

I have a guy coming tonight to look at it and one tomorrow so maybe it will be gone this weekend or next week.

As soon as I sell this or trade it for a decent car with good gas mileage my wife is getting that and im trading in our 2002 Silverado 4x4 5.3L for a diesel. Towing our toy hauler fully loaded with the Silverado just isin't cutting it anymore. Cummins diesel here I come.

Just because your selling your Jeep doesn't mean you can get out of the Gang...uha.....Club.

:D

Back