• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2" lift track bar

ljobbins

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I put a 2" lift on a few months back and it has been great. Perfect hieght right now so I don't want to go higher. I want to get a panhard bar though meant for a 2" lift. I have run through 2 track bars already in under 6 months so I want to upgrade to the solid connections of a panhard. Does anyone know of a company that makes them in solid iron instead of tube? I off-road a bit and drive in baja where I hit gnarly potholes at 65-70 mph so I would like to get a solid bar that will last forever and a day.

I'm in SoCal and baja a lot so if anyone knows of a shop that would custom make one that could work too. I looked at jks and if I'm going to pay almost 300 for a bar I want it to be solid. I know iron rock used to but they don't anymore.

Thanks!

Nothing wrong with a tube track bar. Ultra4 cars run dom. Pretty sure JKS is the only one left that makes a descent track bar for 2" lift. Double sheer is best for high speed though so I would talk to Andy at Ironman. He builds custom stuff for people.

Back