• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Jeeps MJ and XJ

92XJT

NAXJA Forum User
Prices just above the few pictures.

Would like to sell as package but could split up if enough interest. Not interested in trades at this time. Some might have seen these on the FB page. I do have lot more pics of the MJ, but on my laptop its been a pain trying to post pics. If interested pm me and I can send them your way.

Currently located in Upper Michigan - about 35min west of Marquette

On to the details :
1989 jeep Comanche eliminator.
D44 front (FSJ) with three link suspension, 1 ton steering.
AMC 20 rear from full size jeep - spring over lift in rear.
Supposedly lockers front / rear and 4.10 gears but haven't confirmed yet. Plated unibody for added strength.
Original doors, fenders, hood - was stripped down so no wiring, brake or fuel lines. Bed full of parts plus all tubing for rock rails.
Ford 9" was in bed as well - no info on axle though.
Running fairly new 36" super swampers on custom beadlock rims. Has a grooved full size spare and rim as well.
All rusted floor boards removed and unibody plated in area. Have 1 new partial floor pan to weld, will need remainders.
Bought the 98 for donor: 4.0/aw4/231 - computers, wiring, dash, etc. All the 98 parts will swap to the front end as well. Around 220k on the XJ - runs, drives, stops, no check engine lights. Does have rear unibody rot, driveable yes but no idea how long - assuming one could repair. Mainly by rear shackle and done by gas tank. Since it was a donor rig I only tested a few things. Heater worked, front lights, 4x4
Have titles for both.

We bought an 03 lifted rubicon so won't have funding for this project.
Located in michigamme, which is about 35 miles west of Marquette, MI. If it helps I can, for small few get one or other to Sheboygan, WI
Sorry not many pictures yet since at our other place in MI. Will be going up third week of April and can get anything needed then. The MJ had a build thread so can get some info from there as well.

XJ - $900
MJ - $1850
Both - $2500obo

MJ%20project%201_zpstxs1pumn.jpg

MJ%20project%202_zps69p300lp.jpg

MJ%20project%20XJ%20donor_zpssvyvms1n.jpg

Back