• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 door limited

yo have no idea how badly i want a 2 door limited i've never seen one other then that picture in this thread

if i ever found a 97+ 2 door limited i don't know if i would be able to get my jaw to stay off the ground or get my money back in my pocket

My last jeep was a 2 door limited 88 xj. Really not alot of differences, other than it is much easier to get in to the back seat with the extra doors. If it's just you and a single passanger then it great, if you have kids or others that need to be in the back seat often then the 4 door works better. That's the only reason i went 4 door this time.

Incorrect. The Limited trim was available until '92 when it was replaced by the Country trim. Though they are few and far between, there are H.O. two door Limiteds.
In 1991 and 92, the limited was only available as a 4 door. The Base, Sport, and Laredo were available as 2 or 4 door, but the Briarwood and Limited were only available as 4 doors. ;)

http://www.edmunds.com/jeep/cherokee/1991/index.html#resort=make_desc&search=open.eq..amp.p.eq.cvehicledata%23%23-1%23%23-1~~nf37||32647220535556

HPIM0433.jpg

HPIM0432.jpg

HPIM0431.jpg

Two doors rule!!!!

Mines a 87
Badlands11-08026.jpg

The four doors are okay too....

Nick

Back