• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Dana 44s at Santa Fe Springs Ecology

Doorlord

NAXJA Forum User
There were 3 XJs with D44s yesterday. I grabbed one this AM.
The 2 remaining are in the same row.
1 is 1/2 way out, but the car needed to be jacked up to get it out, the "jackstands" are not under the rear bumper as usual, but they are where the gas tank was.

The other car had some sort of mishap that pushed the axle back on the leafspring. I couldn't tell if it was straight. The driveshaft was out, looks like it got ripped out in the accident. The U-joint "straps" are effed up, but I didn't crawl under to check out the pinion yoke.

Clean-RC said:
Thanks for the heads up... Just got done pulling 4 D44's from Ontario PAP...:eeks1:

If Grimm is a Post Whore, you are going to have to be the D44 Whore :D.
How many do you have now?

Scott did you get those out of the waggy? I got there around 8:00 and walked the whole yard. I didn't see one D44 in an XJ? Either you beat me to them or I was still asleep. Man those XJs were pretty well stripped. The Ecology in Bloomington only had 2 XJs and both with D35s. Let me know when yours are ready for sale Scott and lets talk $$$.
Baja Curt

Clean-RC said:
Thanks for the heads up... Just got done pulling 4 D44's from Ontario PAP...:eeks1:

Scott thanks for this AM!!! You make pulling axles look WAY to easy!!! I think it took longer waiting for the trailer than it did to pull the axles!

Can't wait to go 6 lug!!!!

Ok all the axles I pulled today are taken.... I am filling an export order at the moment.. Besides 2 of them were from a waggy.. And Yes Brendan I am becoming the D44 whore...:D

Besides I know Corbinafly has a couple for sale...

Back