• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 35" Coopers

I love the way there is almost no tread in the middle but he shows a huge depth by going to the outer lug :)

Those tires suck...Fyi :)

IMAG2601_zps0qgzdxj1.jpg

Ive had 3 sets and never had a flat... before the set I have now I had 2 sets of 33s and got every bit of use out of em without a flat. The only reason I need two is because I had to start DDing my Jeep again and I chewed up my rear tires due to the locker.

I'm sure they're great for DD, snow, lightduty exploring abd stuff...they just didn't hold up worth a s*** in the deep rocks :) having said that, I'm running bias ply now and will never go back LOL

I've eaten a club sandwich going thru the "hardest" part of John bull. Like, quite literally :)

I dunno, I got one a couple years ago as a temporary replacement when I blew out a procrap. It latest a day and a half out at superstition. Trail 13 gatekeeper waterfall finished it off. I wouldn't consider that a hard or challenging trail either. Thin sidewalls, chunked out real quick. It wasn't old or cracked either. I'm just going off personal experience. Everyone wheels different

Back