• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1st Annual Offroad Addicts Poker Run

bizkit642

NAXJA Forum User
what: Poker run
When June 7th
Where: Randolph ORV/ Randolph City Park

Details-
registration at the city park 8 am - 10 am then head to the park and find the other 4 locations to get your other cards winning hand gets a New T Max winch

$20 a hand one hand per person

meet back at the city park @ 4pm sharp to see who has the winning hand. there will be other prizes also.

there will be an online registration on here soon

If you would like to pre-register and save yourself time in line. Please send paypal to [email protected]

Please title it "OA poker run"

Thank you. We hope to see everyone there!!

-Andrew

We may just have to try and make this one. I usually try to get out that way at least once a year...

XJ&TJ4ME said:
We may just have to try and make this one. I usually try to get out that way at least once a year...

The prizes alone are worth the drive :D Hope to meet ya finally!

-Andrew

Im game.

I have about 6 differant decks of cards I'm bringing. Hasta

I hope some of the decks are the ones that have the half naked chicks on them....nothing but class for me!! :D

If I ca find someone to come along with me and split gas, we will be there.

Is the poker run going to be at Tuttle Creek, or is there going to be alot of road driving from place to place? My trail rig is bordering on "not street friendly" now a days. :D

XJ&TJ4ME said:
If I ca find someone to come along with me and split gas, we will be there.

Is the poker run going to be at Tuttle Creek, or is there going to be alot of road driving from place to place? My trail rig is bordering on "not street friendly" now a days. :D

Nope everything is being held at tuttle creek. Registration is at the city park, but only a few miles away from the ORV.

-Andrew

Sounds good, I am thinking that we will most likely make the haul out there. Now if Blake will get his heep back together.... :D

Back