• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 wrangler mini rock crawler

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
I made an impulsive buy on a new car and new to sell my toy to pay it off.
It is a 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara.
It has the straight six 4.0 motor and the three speed automatic.
It has an Atlas 4 speed transfercase (1:1,2.72:1,4:1,&10:1) that puts powers through some custom 1410-1330 rear and 1310 front driveshafts to a pair of rubicon 44s out of an 05 lj rubicon.
The axles have Detroit lockers and 4:88s. I have chromoly shafts for the rear.
It has a 1" Rokmen body lift, Rokmen control arms, Rokmen sliders, Rokmen bumpstop and a Rokmen belly pan.
It has an iron rock tierod for steering.
It has the factory coils and shocks.
It is running on 35"mtr/ks on ATX slab beadlocks. Tires are near new.
The front fenders and hood have been cut to clear the tires with a low center of gravity. The rear end has been shortened by 9" and has custom corner guards, rear bumper and tailgate to make it look near factory. It has a zero degree deproach angle so you can back up to a wall and hit the tires first. It has a custom half cab top using a bestop safari top and wrap around windjammer.

If you have any questions I am looking to get it sold fast to someone that will use it. It will drive 80 down the highway to the trail. I have only ever done one trail in it and it performed flawlessly down in penrose.
Looking for $14000 Obo from y'all.
David
303-941-6744
Pictures:http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4399694348.html

Thanks for the bump.it is a lot of rig for the price. really looking for a hemi wk next!

price drop to $8000. If its not gone by the 16th I will keep it. My fiancé is really liking to drive it now anyways.

So the front driveshaft or front output bearing is making a new noise. I need a dd since I am moving to Wyoming Saturday. $6000 Obo. Buy it before Friday.

Moving to Laramie, we have quite a bit of help. Thanks for the offer though, hope you get the transfercase figured out!

Looks like it is gunna get a new 4speed from advance adapters if no one buys it. They have a great trade in program for these old 4 speeds. If I had a dd this would be a great rig, but trying to make it a dd sucks. Ohwell 1 year and I will have my own garage and my tools back.

Looks like it is gunna get a new 4speed from advance adapters if no one buys it. They have a great trade in program for these old 4 speeds. If I had a dd this would be a great rig, but trying to make it a dd sucks. Ohwell 1 year and I will have my own garage and my tools back.

Yeah as much as it sucks now...keeping it if you can somewhere will be worth it.

A year down the road and you'll be glad to still have it, since it looks like it works pretty damn good as is with just a few things to take care of you've mentioned.

Hell if worst comes to worst...find someone willing to store it, throw it up on some stones and car cover it up. :D

I'll store it for you David. I can't promise there won't be new scratches on it but I will store it for you.

Back