• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Wrangler, 6cyl, Auto, 146K

Status
Not open for further replies.

robhurlburt

NAXJA Forum User
I know this is an TJ, but I figured I would get the word out anyways:

Picked this up in cincy this weekend and it was more of an impulse buy. Was going to turn it into an offroad rig, but I decided to save some money for now. Jeep is in great shape with a good top and newer 31s on it. Not looking to turn a profit, just get my money back. Asking 6k, which is exactly what I paid for it. It does have and exhaust leak from the manifold, everything else seems really solid. Price is FIRM.
Best bet is to text me:
859-494-7888
Or email:
[email protected]

Photo236.jpg

Photo235.jpg

Photo234.jpg

Photo233.jpg

Photo232.jpg

Photo228.jpg

If I had the money, I would get it. I love my XJ, but want a TJ to take the top off.

Rob I will save you alot of work on making yourself a kick@$$ 1 ton offroad buggy by buying mine! I will trade you straight up!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/2887397338.html

1 ton YJ 93' (93' Dodge 1 ton truck fuel injected 360/727/208/60s 4.10 open front/welded rear...cage buggy on 39" TSLs...CJ front clip

Troy 815 222 9409 text

If I had the money, I would get it. I love my XJ, but want a TJ to take the top off.

We already have a TJ in the house that my wife dailys, they're great with the top off. I sold my XJ to get a TJ to build, but I think we'll just keep 2 cars in the family. For the price this is a great jeep. I think i could fix the exhaust manifold and sell it for book, but i rather just unload it for what i paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back