• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Jeep XJ Limited with 4.5" lift

shenandoahcrawler

NAXJA Forum User
1999 Jeep Cherokee Limited with 4.0 motor,AW4 trans,and NP242 transfer case.Has all power options and leather interior.Has nice pioneer cd player and Infinity sound system.Just had new windshield installed and flowmaster muffler.Has a 4.5" Rough Country lift with adjustable track bar and sway bar disoc's with 33x12.50 Truxus STS all terrains.Current mileage on Jeep is 157,000 miles and runs great.Jeep is very clean inside and out.Has tow hitch and everything needed to tow with.$6800 obo.Located in Staunton,VA
053100_164500.jpg

I noticed that the back end to your cherokee sits really stout and looks strong. I have an 01 cherokee xj with an RC4.5" lift but the back end sits low and looks like it kind of sags a little bit. How would i get my back end up and looking stout like yours?

I noticed that the back end to your cherokee sits really stout and looks strong. I have an 01 cherokee xj with an RC4.5" lift but the back end sits low and looks like it kind of sags a little bit. How would i get my back end up and looking stout like yours?

full rear leaf packs versus add a leafs.

when you ordered your lift (if you ordered it) you cheaped out with add a leafs instead of opting for full packs you can get them from any company but even cheap full spring packs sag over time...

nice xj op glws

What if i buy a nice rear leaf pack, will it sag overtime or will it last a lot longer than the cheaper ones?

Back